On Friday, October 29th, The Bridge Educational Society was awarded Employer of the Year through the Greater Vernon Chamber of Commerce’s Business Excellence Awards.
To be considered for this award, organizations:
- Must be nominated by an employee or group of employees
- Must demonstrate a fair wage and benefits policy
- Must promote family and workplace balance
- Must demonstrate open consistent communications with staff
- Must be in business for longer than two years
- Must have a minimum of 10 staff
The Board of Trustees would like to warmly thank our dedicated employees for the enthusiasm and care they bring to their work with the children each day. We heartily and gratefully acknowledge Andrea Thiessen, our Head of School, for her committed, skilled and thoughtful leadership she provides across the campus.
To have been nominated for this award by employees was so heartwarming to our Board of Trustees and our administrators. And then to be named the winner by a panel of independent local judges is something to truly celebrate.