Early Childhood Educator – Assistant
Now Hiring – ECE, ECE-A, ECE-IT Room Leads, Room Assistants, Float Staff Open until suitable candidate is hired
The Bridge Educational Society is seeking Early Childhood Educators to join our rapidly growing team in our brandnew Early Years Centre.
We are looking to fill full-time and part-time year-round positions.
The Educators are responsible for the daily care and education in one or more of our early childhood licensed programs; Infant Toddler, 3-5 care, and afterschool care.
- BC Child Care License (ECE/ECE-A)
- A clear criminal record check
- Current CPR/First Aid
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- Prior experience working with children in an educational context
- An interest in Waldorf pedagogical approach to early childhood
- Genuine passion for teaching children between the ages of Birth – school age
- Creative, enthusiastic, dynamic
- Punctuality and reliability to meet all scheduled shifts and meetings
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing conditions and priorities with a positive attitude
- Ability to plan and implement a developmental program aligned with our program philosophy
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Maintain a close relationship with families and their children to promote a sense of family and exceptional care for children
BES offers competitive wages, a benefits package, and a nourishing work environment with a supportive and proactive communication policy. We are currently a WECAN developing school and an AWSNA associate school.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us by clicking “Apply”.