Bridge Educational Society Career Opportunities
We are always open to exploring employment opportunities with individuals that are inspired by the work we are doing with and for the children.
We are actively interested in and are openly receiving resumes from individuals who hold any (or a combination) of the following skills or experience:
- BC ministry paired with Waldorf curriculum experience
- Bookkeeping and office management
- Early childhood and infant care certification
- Not-for-profit development and fundraising
- Public relations and promotions
- Human resource recruitment and personnel management
- Special needs
- Care-taking and facility management
The Bridge Educational Society (BES) is the non-profit society that oversees the operations of both Okanagan Waldorf School and the new Early Years Centre. When you work at either location on our campus, you are an employee of BES.
If you are interested in applying for any of the listed positions below, please do so by emailing your cover letter specifying the specific position you are applying for, resume, references, and any applicable certifications. We look forward to hearing from you.